Provistop is an effective electrolyte mix for calves, supplying energy and extra electrolytes and also helping to protect the intestinal wall.
Features and benefits
- Supports the calf’s natural protection against digestive problems
- Decreases the passage rate which enhances its effectiveness
- Strengthens the intestinal wall
- Gives the calf an energy boost by supplying easily absorbed carbohydrates
Dissolve 50g of Provistop in 1 litre of water (40°C)
Provistop can be fed as the sole feed for 1-3 days.
If the calf is not stabilized after 3-4 days, it is recommended to combine feeding milk or calf milk replacer together with Provistop
Feeding instructions calves
- Feed two litres (100g) of Provistop, twice a day.
- For calves in bad body condition, Provistop should be fed three times a day.
- After feeding Provistop, it is recommended to gradually go back to milk feeding and to feed limited quantities of milk or milk replacer until the calf is back in stable condition.
- Provistop can also be added to milk or calf milk replacer as preventive measure at the rate of 25g per feeding
Feeding instructions lambs
Feed Provistop ad lib (50 g/litre). Provistop can be added to milk replacer fed from automatic feeders at the rate of 3kg Provistop per 25kg milk replacer.